Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nightmare

So all night long I was dreaming about my kids and I at different places...the store, a friends house, the doctors office. They were wild, loud, and would not listen. I kept thinking in my dream how in the world am I going to do this with another kid in the mix!!!

Anyway, I woke up at 7am and could hear Brooke sucking her fingers in her room, so I must have dozed back off. Trent always sleeps longer than her so I didn't get up right away.

At 7:20 I was greeted by Trent holding the plastic lid to my 9x13 casserole dish with a banana hot dog and a glass of milk!

He also took the dirty laundry downstairs, put a load in the washer...started it! (he wasn't sure if he put enough soap in it though) He also did his Language Arts worksheets for the day!

Right then I knew that adding a third kid to the mix just might get the bathrooms scrubbed too! LOL just kidding.

What a sweet child! I am so glad the younger two have such a good role model.

By the way if you don't know a banana hot dog is, it is a banana on a roll with peanut butter and jelly!

Here is a picture of the one he made himself after we came downstairs.




No comments:

Post a Comment