Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kids Bedroom






A bedroom overhaul for the kids was long overdue! I took the same approach as my downstairs. Everything was dumped and sorted, and then given a new home.

This is sort of fun until the kids start unsorting your piles! Actually, I have to say that Trent was a true help during this job. It took us about 5 hours with Dad helping us finish during the last hour. He was my night in shining armor because my back had enough of sitting on the floor and picking things up.

I did not put a couple of Brooke's magnetic doll sets back on the shelf because I wanted to make her drawstring bags for those sets. It is hard for her to put them back easily into the divided wood boxes they came in.

So I just went upstairs to put things away and found them scattered all over the nursery floor. I asked her why she didn't put them away when she was done, and her response was that since it isn't her room she doesn't have to pick them up! LOL Poor Jack, his sister is already messing his room up and claiming that she does not have to pick it up. I explained that she would still need to put them away. Do you like her grumpy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment