Friday, January 15, 2010

What I have been up to this week

Well I am failing you all already. I haven't posted since last Friday. I dedicated Monday and Tuesday to laundry and cleaning the house. It takes me two days to fit it in with home school and the blonde monster.

I have been sewing a lot too. I am making a robe for myself which is coming out pretty good. I hope to finish it today while Brooke is napping. I made three pair of pj pants for Trent a few weeks ago. It has inspired me to try sewing some other things.

I made a pair of pj pants for Brooke, Faith, Grace and Evan. I fitted the girls pants to them over the weekend they look so cute. Evan...I need your inseam measurement and yours will be in the mail.

As far as food goes this week, the highlights are; Ham, Green Beans and Potatoes, Ham and bean soup with the leftovers. I added a twist to my bread this week. I put flax seeds, sunflower seeds, and basil in the bread. It was pretty good, but not great.

I also made homemade granola, with Bran Flakes, Oatmeal, ground flax, whole flax seed, unsweetened coconut, banana chips, honey, applesauce, and something else that I can't remember. :)

Oh, LOL the croutons I made got burned. I don't have a kitchen timer. Brooke broke it a few months ago. But, if I don't stay in the kitchen I forget that I am cooking!

Well the house is dirty again and the laundry is mounting so I best get back at it.

I think I will be running out of my laundry soap today, so I will take pictures of how I make my own soap. It is cool!

1 comment:

  1. Big E will be so excited! The inseam of his current pants are 15"!

    ReplyDelete