Friday, May 20, 2011

Opperation Organization

A few before photo's!!!








Scary Huh!!!!

Here are a few during photo's







Okay, finally a few after photos!!







Oh, and I had to stop right in the middle of all the sorting to make a new basket liner. I sewed it on the table that was full of stuff!


Before:



After:



I also made a curtain to go on the back side of our pantry shelves. I didn't measure as I did it, so I need Nate to lower the curtain rod! LOL Anyhow, when that gets lowered I will take a picture of that and share it with you.

All of this organizing led me to the sewing projects I did yesterday. I will make a new post about yesterday's insane day of sewing. Well it was really only a few hours in the afternoon, and during a movie after the kids went to bed.

Do you think I am nesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment