Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun quick projects!

Okay so here is a picture of my machine Wednesday night when Nate was working on it. It looked so sad, but I trust Nate. He is so mechanical.



First I made some drawstring bags for the kids. There room is the next organization project!





I made Brooke two of the brown bag, and Trent got two of the green bag. The large flowered bag is for all of Brooke's kitchen toys! I love that fabric.

I have some robot fabric for Trent that I will probably use this afternoon. I am not sure what I am making with it yet.

This next picture is a fabric basket that I have been wanting to make for a while. The tutorial I used to make it did it in a patchwork layout. I wanted to save time and just use a solid piece of fabric.

Save time my booty! This basket took me just under two hours. That was with the kids in bed too. I think it is totally cute, but it is so small. I wanted to make it to hold some of Brooke's toys on her toy shelf.

I will be trying it again in a bigger size. Hopefully, I can convert the measurements.



Oh, I almost forgot. I made Brooke this zippered pouch for all her hair ties and brush.



No comments:

Post a Comment