Friday, January 8, 2010

What would I do with out my SIL's?

Thanks to my sister-in-laws we had another wonderful supper last night. Christina had my name for Christmas, and one of my gifts from here was a pizza stone. I have had a pizza stone for years, but it is really small. One pizza on my old stone did not feed us all. Well, that was not a problem last night.

Krista got me and amazing deal on yeast which made the whole dinner possible. Thanks Gals!

Trent helped from the start.




Then the duck woke up and helped in her own way.





The house smelled so good baking our pizza. The dough was whole wheat(my fav bread recipe). The sauce was made from scratch, but the mushrooms were canned. We also added turkey pepperoni and onion. Here is the final product!




Don't forget the bread sticks MOM!





1 comment: