Friday, January 15, 2010

Messes

I am thoroughly convinced that a major mess must happen at my house on a daily basis or something is wrong.

Ok, lets start with 4 days ago...Brooke was in the bathroom and spilled an entire bag of red bath salts. That was lovely trying to clean up. The floor was pink after I picked them up and I had to dump my mop water twice to get it cleaned. Oh and by the way, this is hours after I had just scrubbed the bathroom including washing the floor.

3 days ago-Brooke spilled her bowl of cereal, a cup of water, and Trent's Glucose Strips (there are 50 in a bottle).

2 days ago-Brooke spilled an almost full bag of Flax Seed. For anyone who doesn't know what they look like they are small and thinner than sunflower seeds. They went all over the counter, in the silverware drawer, and onto the floor!

Yesterday-Brooke knocked the garbage can over (not on purpose she ran into it)

Today- she spilled an entire bowl of peaches on the floor!

I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for me. Or maybe even later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment